Looking for Sleepeezee Sunrise Mattress…
The Puffy mattress is one of three all-foam beds used by the Puffy company. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a good option for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most affordable model, cost price-points that have to do with half of the expense of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are manufactured in the United States and included a life time guarantee. The significant distinguishing feature among them is the distinction in mattress height, which is because of differences in comfort foam layers. The Puffy steps 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal determine 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy supplies sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Since of its memory foam convenience layer, the Puffy offers sleepers the sensation of being hugged by their mattress.
The leading comfort layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. The gel infusion is intended to help decrease the quantity of heat caught by the mattress.
Listed below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Environment transitional polyfoam. Shift layers are firmer than convenience layers, yet softer than assistance layers. They offer both assistance and cushion. Likewise, transition layers permit sleepers to seem like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Shift layers also assist promote spine positioning for side sleepers and lower pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ hips and shoulders sink in deeper to the mattress, while the shift layer supports the stomach, so the spine remains straight. Since of this dynamic, the Puffy mattress rates extremely with side sleepers.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer composed of Firm Core Assistance high-density polyfoam, which sits directly listed below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base offers assistance to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, especially those who prefer to sleep on their sides, also take pleasure in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t properly helpful for most sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress hit the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulas, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to produce a “best” sleep system that is specifically targeted at people who have neck and back pain.
All Puffy products are made in the USA and the foam utilized in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Qualified. Puffy also sells a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with different nonprofits throughout the nation to donate mattresses to children in need.
- While much heavier sleepers may also delight in the Puffy, it is a perfect fit for those below 130 pounds. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, offers lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and assistance.
- Side sleepers listed below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can often establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy solutions this with highly contouring memory foam, which compresses at potential pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Customers interested in remarkable pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests revealed that the Puffy offers excellent pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. However, average-weight and heavier sleepers might find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface area, the Puffy is unlikely to provide heavier sleepers the support they need. At 10 inches tall, its convenience layers may also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy may be attracting some people who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spinal column. With time, this can cause stiffness and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more economical than equivalent all-foam mattresses of its quality. All of the initial Puffy mattresses are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Sleepeezee Sunrise Mattress
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is great for a large range of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to assist defend against memory foam heat trap. When sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the best firmness for their sleep design, I also believe the Puffy does a great job of decreasing pains and discomforts that some people experience. Sleepeezee Sunrise Mattress