Looking for Sleepeezee Qest Legacy 3600 Mattress…
The Puffy mattress is among 3 all-foam beds offered by the Puffy company. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it an excellent option for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most budget-friendly model, cost price-points that are about half of the expense of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are produced in the US and featured a lifetime service warranty. The major distinguishing feature amongst them is the difference in mattress height, which is due to differences in comfort foam layers. The Puffy measures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy offers sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Due to the fact that of its memory foam convenience layer, the Puffy provides sleepers the sensation of being hugged by their mattress.
The top comfort layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. The gel infusion is intended to help decrease the amount of heat caught by the mattress.
Listed below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Transition layers are firmer than comfort layers, yet softer than assistance layers. They offer both support and cushion. Transition layers enable sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Shift layers also help promote spine positioning for side sleepers and minimize pressure points that can develop in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ hips and shoulders sink in deeper to the mattress, while the shift layer supports the midsection, so the spinal column remains straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress likewise has a 6-inch base layer composed of Company Core Assistance high-density polyfoam, which sits straight listed below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base offers support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, especially those who choose to sleep on their sides, also take pleasure in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t effectively helpful for the majority of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulas, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand name exists to develop a “perfect” sleep system that is specifically targeted at individuals who have neck and back pain.
All Puffy products are made in the USA and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Licensed. Puffy also sells a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with different nonprofits throughout the country to contribute mattresses to children in need.
- Light-weight sleepers. While heavier sleepers may also delight in the Puffy, it is a perfect suitable for those below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm mattresses can feel uncomfortably hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, offers lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and assistance.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can often develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy remedies this with highly contouring memory foam, which compresses at potential pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Clients thinking about exceptional pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests revealed that the Puffy deals outstanding pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. Nevertheless, average-weight and much heavier sleepers may find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is not likely to provide heavier sleepers the assistance they require. At 10 inches tall, its convenience layers may likewise be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy may be appealing to some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will find that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spine. Over time, this can trigger stiffness and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more affordable than comparable all-foam bed mattress of its quality. You can purchase the Puffy in all basic mattresses sizes: twin, twin XL, complete, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy measures 10 inches in thickness, despite size. All of the original Puffy mattresses are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Sleepeezee Qest Legacy 3600 Mattress
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is great for a wide variety of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help prevent memory foam heat trap. When sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the right firmness for their sleep style, I likewise believe the Puffy does a great job of decreasing aches and discomforts that some people experience. Sleepeezee Qest Legacy 3600 Mattress