Looking for Leesa Mattress Side Sleep…
The Puffy mattress is among three all-foam beds used by the Puffy company. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a great choice for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most cost effective model, sold at price-points that are about half of the expense of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are produced in the United States and come with a lifetime guarantee. The significant distinguishing feature amongst them is the distinction in mattress height, which is due to distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy steps 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy supplies sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Due to the fact that of its memory foam comfort layer, the Puffy offers sleepers the experience of being hugged by their mattress.
The top comfort layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. The gel infusion is intended to help minimize the amount of heat caught by the mattress.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Environment transitional polyfoam. Transition layers permit sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers likewise help promote spinal positioning for side sleepers and minimize pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in deeper to the mattress, while the shift layer supports the midsection, so the spinal column stays straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress likewise has a 6-inch base layer composed of Company Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits directly listed below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base supplies assistance to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, especially those who choose to sleep on their sides, likewise take pleasure in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t adequately encouraging for most sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress hit the marketplace in 2017 after years of research and development, foam solutions, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to produce a “perfect” sleep system that is particularly targeted at people who have neck and back pain.
All Puffy items are made in the U.S.A. and the foam utilized in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Qualified. Puffy likewise sells a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social excellent front, Puffy partners with numerous nonprofits throughout the nation to contribute bed mattress to kids in need.
- Lightweight sleepers. While much heavier sleepers might likewise enjoy the Puffy, it is an ideal fit for those listed below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm bed mattress can feel annoyingly hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, provides light-weight sleepers both pressure relief and assistance.
- Side sleepers listed below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can in some cases establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy treatments this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at possible pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Customers interested in exceptional pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy deals excellent pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. Average-weight and much heavier sleepers might discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is not likely to provide heavier sleepers the support they require. At 10 inches high, its convenience layers might also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be attracting some people who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spinal column. Over time, this can cause stiffness and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more affordable than equivalent all-foam bed mattress of its quality. You can acquire the Puffy in all standard bed mattress sizes: twin, twin XL, complete, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy steps 10 inches in density, regardless of size. All of the original Puffy bed mattress are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Leesa Mattress Side Sleep
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is great for a wide variety of sleepers. I was likewise impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to assist prevent memory foam heat trap. I likewise think the Puffy does a great job of reducing pains and discomforts that some people experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the right firmness for their sleep style. Leesa Mattress Side Sleep