Looking for Cooling Hybrid Gel Foam Mattress Reviews…
The Puffy mattress is among three all-foam beds provided by the Puffy business. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a great choice for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most budget friendly design, cost price-points that have to do with half of the expense of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are manufactured in the US and featured a life time service warranty. The significant distinguishing feature amongst them is the difference in mattress height, which is because of differences in comfort foam layers. The Puffy procedures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy supplies sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Since of its memory foam convenience layer, the Puffy offers sleepers the feeling of being hugged by their mattress.
The top comfort layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer provides cushion and cradles the body. The gel infusion is intended to help in reducing the quantity of heat caught by the mattress. Memory foam frequently traps heat, which can end up being an issue for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is engineered to supply extra support along the edges, though some people may still notice a bit sinkage while sleeping or sitting near the border.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Transition layers enable sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers likewise help promote spinal positioning for side sleepers and decrease pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ hips and shoulders sink in deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the belly, so the spine stays straight. Since of this dynamic, the Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer composed of Company Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits straight listed below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base offers support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh in between 130 and 230 pounds, specifically those who prefer to sleep on their sides, likewise take pleasure in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t sufficiently supportive for a lot of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulations, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to produce a “best” sleep system that is particularly targeted at individuals who have back pain.
All Puffy products are made in the U.S.A. and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Qualified. Puffy likewise offers a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with various nonprofits throughout the nation to donate mattresses to children in need.
- While heavier sleepers may also enjoy the Puffy, it is a perfect fit for those below 130 pounds. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, uses light-weight sleepers both pressure relief and assistance.
- Side sleepers listed below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can sometimes establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy treatments this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at potential pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Clients thinking about exceptional pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests revealed that the Puffy deals exceptional pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. Average-weight and heavier sleepers might discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is unlikely to offer much heavier sleepers the support they require. At 10 inches high, its convenience layers may also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy may be interesting some people who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spinal column. Over time, this can cause tightness and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more budget friendly than similar all-foam mattresses of its quality. You can acquire the Puffy in all basic bed mattress sizes: twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy steps 10 inches in density, no matter size. All of the initial Puffy bed mattress are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Cooling Hybrid Gel Foam Mattress Reviews
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is excellent for a vast array of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to assist resist memory foam heat trap. When sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the right firmness for their sleep design, I also think the Puffy does a good task of minimizing pains and discomforts that some individuals experience. Cooling Hybrid Gel Foam Mattress Reviews