Looking for Compressed Gel Foam Mattress Reviews…
The Puffy mattress is one of three all-foam beds provided by the Puffy company. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a good choice for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most economical model, cost price-points that are about half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are manufactured in the US and included a life time guarantee. The major distinguishing feature among them is the distinction in mattress height, which is because of differences in comfort foam layers. The Puffy measures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal determine 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy supplies sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who enjoy deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. Because of its memory foam comfort layer, the Puffy offers sleepers the experience of being hugged by their mattress. Individuals will feel like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, instead of resting on top of it.
The leading comfort layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. The gel infusion is meant to help lower the quantity of heat caught by the mattress.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Environment transitional polyfoam. Shift layers permit sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Shift layers likewise help promote spine alignment for side sleepers and decrease pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in deeper to the mattress, while the shift layer supports the midsection, so the spinal column remains straight. Due to the fact that of this dynamic, the Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer composed of Company Core Assistance high-density polyfoam, which sits directly below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base offers assistance to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh in between 130 and 230 pounds, specifically those who choose to sleep on their sides, also delight in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t properly supportive for many sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulas, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand name exists to develop a “perfect” sleep system that is specifically targeted at individuals who have back pain.
All Puffy products are made in the USA and the foam utilized in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Licensed. Puffy likewise sells a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social great front, Puffy partners with numerous nonprofits throughout the country to donate mattresses to kids in need.
- Light-weight sleepers. While heavier sleepers may likewise enjoy the Puffy, it is an ideal suitable for those below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm mattresses can feel uncomfortably hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, provides lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and assistance.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can in some cases establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy remedies this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at possible pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Consumers thinking about extraordinary pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy offers exceptional pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. However, average-weight and much heavier sleepers may discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is unlikely to provide heavier sleepers the support they need. At 10 inches high, its comfort layers may also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy may be attracting some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spinal column. With time, this can cause tightness and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more cost effective than similar all-foam bed mattress of its quality. You can acquire the Puffy in all basic mattresses sizes: twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy procedures 10 inches in density, no matter size. All of the initial Puffy mattresses are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Compressed Gel Foam Mattress Reviews
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is great for a wide variety of sleepers. I was likewise impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to assist prevent memory foam heat trap. I also believe the Puffy does a great task of reducing pains and pains that some individuals experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the ideal firmness for their sleep design. Compressed Gel Foam Mattress Reviews