Looking for Comfort Tech Serene Medium Foam Queen Mattress Review…
The Puffy mattress is one of 3 all-foam beds offered by the Puffy company. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it an excellent option for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most economical model, cost price-points that are about half of the expense of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are made in the US and come with a lifetime guarantee. The major distinguishing feature among them is the difference in mattress height, which is due to differences in comfort foam layers. The Puffy steps 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy supplies sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who take pleasure in deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. The Puffy provides sleepers the experience of being hugged by their mattress because of its memory foam convenience layer. People will feel like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, instead of resting on top of it.
The leading comfort layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. The gel infusion is planned to help reduce the amount of heat caught by the mattress.
Listed below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Shift layers enable sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers also help promote spine alignment for side sleepers and minimize pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in much deeper to the mattress, while the shift layer supports the midsection, so the spine remains straight. Because of this dynamic, the Puffy mattress rates extremely with side sleepers.
The mattress likewise has a 6-inch base layer composed of Firm Core Assistance high-density polyfoam, which sits straight listed below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base supplies support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, particularly those who prefer to sleep on their sides, likewise delight in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t adequately supportive for many sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress hit the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulas, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand name exists to create a “ideal” sleep system that is particularly targeted at individuals who have pain in the back.
All Puffy products are made in the U.S.A. and the foam utilized in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Licensed. Puffy likewise sells a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social excellent front, Puffy partners with various nonprofits throughout the nation to contribute bed mattress to kids in need.
- Lightweight sleepers. While heavier sleepers may likewise delight in the Puffy, it is an ideal suitable for those listed below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm mattresses can feel annoyingly hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, provides light-weight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers listed below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can often establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy solutions this with highly contouring memory foam, which compresses at possible pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Consumers interested in extraordinary pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy deals exceptional pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. Average-weight and heavier sleepers might find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is not likely to offer heavier sleepers the support they require. At 10 inches tall, its convenience layers might likewise be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy may be attracting some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spine. With time, this can cause stiffness and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more inexpensive than similar all-foam bed mattress of its quality. All of the initial Puffy bed mattress are the exact same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Comfort Tech Serene Medium Foam Queen Mattress Review
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is terrific for a wide variety of sleepers. I was likewise impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help prevent memory foam heat trap. When sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the best firmness for their sleep style, I also think the Puffy does an excellent job of decreasing aches and discomforts that some people experience. Comfort Tech Serene Medium Foam Queen Mattress Review