Looking for Comfort Tech 10″ Firm Serene Foam Twin Xl Mattress Review…
The Puffy mattress is among three all-foam beds offered by the Puffy business. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it an excellent alternative for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most budget friendly design, cost price-points that have to do with half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are manufactured in the US and come with a life time guarantee. The major distinguishing feature among them is the difference in mattress height, which is due to differences in comfort foam layers. The Puffy steps 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy supplies sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Since of its memory foam convenience layer, the Puffy gives sleepers the experience of being hugged by their mattress.
The leading comfort layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer supplies cushion and nestles the body. The gel infusion is meant to help reduce the quantity of heat trapped by the mattress. Memory foam commonly traps heat, which can become an issue for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is engineered to supply extra support along the edges, though some individuals may still discover a bit sinkage while sleeping or sitting near the boundary.
Listed below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Transition layers enable sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers likewise assist promote spine positioning for side sleepers and decrease pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ hips and shoulders sink in deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the midsection, so the spine remains straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress likewise has a 6-inch base layer made up of Company Core Assistance high-density polyfoam, which sits directly below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base offers assistance to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh in between 130 and 230 pounds, especially those who choose to sleep on their sides, also delight in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t properly helpful for the majority of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress hit the marketplace in 2017 after years of research and development, foam solutions, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to develop a “best” sleep system that is particularly targeted at individuals who have neck and back pain.
All Puffy items are made in the U.S.A. and the foam utilized in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Certified. Puffy likewise offers a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with different nonprofits throughout the nation to contribute mattresses to kids in need.
- Lightweight sleepers. While heavier sleepers might likewise enjoy the Puffy, it is an ideal suitable for those below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm bed mattress can feel uncomfortably hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, provides lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. Individuals who sleep on their side can in some cases establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy remedies this with highly contouring memory foam, which compresses at prospective pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Consumers thinking about exceptional pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy deals outstanding pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. Average-weight and heavier sleepers may discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is unlikely to use heavier sleepers the assistance they require. At 10 inches tall, its comfort layers may also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy may be interesting some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will find that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spinal column. In time, this can trigger stiffness and neck and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more budget friendly than similar all-foam mattresses of its quality. All of the initial Puffy mattresses are the very same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Comfort Tech 10″ Firm Serene Foam Twin Xl Mattress Review
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is terrific for a wide variety of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to assist prevent memory foam heat trap. I likewise believe the Puffy does an excellent task of decreasing aches and discomforts that some people experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the best firmness for their sleep style. Comfort Tech 10″ Firm Serene Foam Twin Xl Mattress Review