Looking for Casper Mattress Ads…
The Puffy mattress is among three all-foam beds provided by the Puffy company. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it an excellent choice for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most budget-friendly model, sold at price-points that are about half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are manufactured in the US and included a lifetime service warranty. The major distinguishing feature amongst them is the distinction in mattress height, which is due to differences in comfort foam layers. The Puffy steps 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal determine 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy supplies sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Because of its memory foam comfort layer, the Puffy provides sleepers the sensation of being hugged by their mattress.
The leading convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer supplies cushion and nestles the body. The gel infusion is intended to help reduce the amount of heat trapped by the mattress. Memory foam frequently traps heat, which can end up being a problem for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is engineered to supply additional support along the edges, though some individuals might still notice a bit sinkage while sleeping or sitting near the border.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Shift layers enable sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers likewise help promote back alignment for side sleepers and minimize pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in much deeper to the mattress, while the shift layer supports the belly, so the spinal column remains straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer composed of Firm Core Assistance high-density polyfoam, which sits straight listed below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base supplies assistance to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is thought about a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh in between 130 and 230 pounds, specifically those who prefer to sleep on their sides, likewise enjoy the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t sufficiently helpful for the majority of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the marketplace in 2017 after years of research and development, foam solutions, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand name exists to create a “best” sleep system that is specifically targeted at people who have pain in the back.
All Puffy products are made in the USA and the foam utilized in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Certified. Puffy likewise sells a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with numerous nonprofits throughout the nation to donate mattresses to kids in need.
- Lightweight sleepers. While heavier sleepers might also enjoy the Puffy, it is an ideal suitable for those below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm bed mattress can feel uncomfortably hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, provides lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and assistance.
- Side sleepers listed below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can sometimes establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy remedies this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at potential pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Clients thinking about remarkable pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy deals exceptional pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. However, average-weight and heavier sleepers might find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is unlikely to offer much heavier sleepers the support they need. At 10 inches tall, its comfort layers may likewise be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be appealing to some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will find that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spine. Gradually, this can trigger stiffness and neck and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more inexpensive than similar all-foam mattresses of its quality. You can buy the Puffy in all standard mattresses sizes: twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy steps 10 inches in thickness, regardless of size. All of the original Puffy bed mattress are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Casper Mattress Ads
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is great for a vast array of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help resist memory foam heat trap. I also believe the Puffy does an excellent job of reducing pains and discomforts that some people experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the ideal firmness for their sleep style. Casper Mattress Ads